Thursday 25 June 2015

Aderemi...Episode 1{An Intriguing Story}....@WiseWrite


                                                                  

Aderemi!!!! Aderemi!!! Aderemi!!!! His mother called him 3times while entering the house and found Aderemi’s breakfast still lying on the table at about 5pm….but he refused to respond! Aderemi!! She angrily opened the door and met her only son still on bed sobbing!! Ha! You this boy, you want to kill me? Ehnnn… what have I done to deserve this from you? Why will you continue sobbing after 2weeks? Ehnn?? Please Oko mi (My Son in yoruba….) let all this my plea sink into you, don’t kill yourself with unending tears, at least you know I don’t have anyone but you, your father in the grave now will not be happy in heaven seeing you treating me like this ehnn??? If that is what you like, continue, continue…” she started sobbing with Aderemi. Aderemi turned after a while with his wet face and moved close to her mother and embraced her, they both continued to sob in each other’s arm, well wrapped. “I am so sorry Mother…..Aderemi uttered… you know I don’t really want to do this, but I am so left with no choice, I can’t handle this, it is so hard for me to consume mother…oh noo!!! I can’t bear this mother…..He wiped his face and looked straight to his mother, with a strong grip of her shoulder…. He echoed with slight aggression “Mother, I knew it, I said it, I know this will end like this, and I warned you several times but you won’t listen to me…Oh Mother, I hate to tell you this repeatedly, you are the cause of this…Ha! After 10 years??? 10 solid years!!!! Oh my God!!! He threw himself back to the bed and cried profusely. His mother was still at the bed side whimpering……


….to be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment